just browsing around

View previous topic View next topic Go down

just browsing around

Post by AJ on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 pm

and i see these poepl from other states "stepping it up." and then i think to myself. thanks to dj, and fader, we keep it real and know how to really "step it up." for only being three strong we hold it down and give everyone a good run for their money.

i would just like to give a big thanks to my colorado xB crew.

:fistpump:
AJ
Making Progress

Back to top Go down

Re: just browsing around

Post by Darkfader on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:28 am

True that AJ I am rocking the VIP Style out here and have been doing it for about 2 yrs now. It is sad that it has taken 2 yrs before we are starting to see it pop up out here. Then to talk about fitment alot of people dont have a clue. The best is seeing peeps with Evo's or WRX's and they are rocking cheap ass knock off wheels such as Rota, XXR, and Drags. Then you have the 3 of us rocking some high dollar wheels with proper fitment. I hate how Colorado is a behind state.

Darkfader
Making Progress

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:29 pm

I just don't understnad the need to have cheap parts. Yeah the stuff we have is $$$ but I would rather save up a few more dollars and get quality then have it right now. I'm just pleased I can day my shit is legit and my other duders are the same way.

Also it's a pleasure to be able to hang with the big boys or well knowen people in the scene and rep Colorado hard. As long as there are a few of us doing it right that's all that matters
AJ
Making Progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:28 pm

touching words. For sure though man, not too much goin on in the car scene period but we keep it real.
Dj
Admin

http://Get-Rowdy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:59 pm

it seems like a few years back (pre 2003?) it was going strong and then it kinda faded away. we need to bring it back!
AJ
Making Progress

Back to top Go down

Post by down5HIF on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 am

you guys ever see the purple-ish ls 430 around? last time i saw it was probably last summer or earlier. slammed with probably chrome viennas or works. shit just disappeared.
down5HIF
Still a NEWB

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:50 am

never saw that one. If anyone did im sure it'd be Mike.
Dj
Admin

http://Get-Rowdy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top