logo work and website stuff..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

logo work and website stuff..

Post by Benny on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 am

okay.. so i spend atleast 1/3 of my day attached to the internet.. i thought i could handle it.. but i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by this whole creating a website for the pops and i's foam insulation business..

i've looked at wix.. 1and1.. and a couple other sites that do templates and such.. i KNOW this is the direction i want to go.. we have a domain.. and it's hosted locally by a guy i know for real.. like.. if shit happens, i can call his cell phone and yell at him.. i like that..

he gave me the back door deats to our domain.. but it turns out it's a bit over my head.. i need some input..

also.. this is the logo i'm working with... i feel like it could use something extra.. i'm not sure what.. input..?

Benny
Hawt Stuffs!

Back to top Go down

Re: logo work and website stuff..

Post by colonel_gentleman on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm

i work as a system administrator. ask me anything. ever.

honestly i think that logo is as good as it's going to get for spray foam lol
colonel_gentleman
Hawt Stuffs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Benny on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 pm

HEY!!! so i'm pissed at friends flaking out on helping me with a website.. ((not you david, i didn't ask you.. yet))

html? css? wtf am i doing.. i'm going to the bookstore to buy a damn how to manual and gonan figure it out myself..

i need like 3 pages.. home, about us, contact, and fuck, that's it.. i think one page would work..

simple.. black background.. some logos.. a fancy picture of me and pops.. and some bla bla bla about us spraying foam and spraying weather barrier.

my wife is a free lance copy writer so she'll make the words look goood..

cool.
Benny
Hawt Stuffs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Benny on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:20 pm

also... what # html and css am i looking at for books.. html5 css3? what the fuck.
Benny
Hawt Stuffs!

Back to top Go down

Post by colonel_gentleman on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 pm

hahahahaha.

html5 is the most current version, but it entails way more than you'd ever need. CSS is pretty much the norm for making easier to modify, consistent sites.

Honestly man you should just use a template and then change the pics/verbage. Thats by far the easiest way.
colonel_gentleman
Hawt Stuffs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top