Stretching tires in Foco

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stretching tires in Foco

Post by Peetah05 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Sup guys...been a while since I visited here. I was gonna see if any of you know of a show that is good at stretching tires in foco and has experience working with 3 piece wheels.

I needed to get 2 tires rotated, 205/45s on 17x8.5...so nothing too insane. Let me know if you know of anyone. I heard there might be a guy at the discount by harmony/college but haven't visited there yet because I try to avoid discount for service.

Peetah05
Teh Newb!!1

Back to top Go down

Re: Stretching tires in Foco

Post by Benny on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:31 pm

go see dj at discount on south college.. he's the dude who started this forum.. djizzer.. should get you handled..

- just noticed your "avoid discount" - just get ahold of dj.. he'll service you with a smile..
Benny
Hawt Stuffs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Peetah05 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Haha he must be the "guy" at discount that I heard to go to. Perfect. Yeah I do avoid them, after the location at home let my wheels drop face down when they obviously had stretched tires on them. Dumbasses.

DJ I know you're on here. What times do you work this week so I can come in when you're there. Offer any deals to forum members?? Smile

Peetah05
Teh Newb!!1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Yeah man, I'm the guy to see to get shit done RIGHT. Don't be afraid of Discount Tire anywhere. If they drop ur shit of mess it up in any way talk to the store manager, they will fix the situation. If they don't then just call corporate. Its ridiculous to me how some people just don't care about other peoples stuff.

Anyway, yeah hit me up some time. I forget when I work this week. You just need 2 tires flipped basically? if you bring in just the wheels I can do it pretty quick and cheaper than if you bring the whole car in. Ill pm you my celly #

Admin

http://Get-Rowdy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by colonel_gentleman on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Dj wrote:Yeah man, I'm the guy to see to get shit done RIGHT. Don't be afraid of Discount Tire anywhere. If they drop ur shit of mess it up in any way talk to the store manager, they will fix the situation. If they don't then just call corporate. Its ridiculous to me how some people just don't care about other peoples stuff.

ya then get some free FN01RCs.
colonel_gentleman
Hawt Stuffs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Lolol. Cept when you have pre curb rashed wheels and then blame us for some retardedly tiny mark. Dats shits jus stupid

Admin

http://Get-Rowdy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top